WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN A WAY TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE AND RELAXED?
Carry too much tension and stress in your life?
Often feel anxious or nervous?
Have trouble sleeping?
Drink too much to try to calm your nerves?
Have backaches, headaches or other aches and pains?
We've all been there - over stressed - Let me show you how to get yourself back in balance faster than you can believe is possible!
Try the Three Keys to Calmness for 90 days. If you are not completely satisfied I’ll return your money – no questions asked.
The 3 Keys to Calmness
Will Teach You...
- How to recognize when your stress level is too high … and how to bring it down
- How to breathe so that your body shifts from the stressed "fight or flight" state to to the "rest and digest" relaxation state.
- How to use guided imagery to “talk” to your body in a way it understands… and responds to immediately.
- How to use my efficient "Three Key" method to relax your body and mind whenever you want, or need to
Learn from One of the World’s Leading Teachers of Mind/Body Medicine
"Dr. Marty Rossman is a gifted practitioner and teacher of guided imagery and mind/body medicine. I highly recommend his CDs and audio programs for learning how to use your mind/body connection for healing." - Dr. Andrew Weil
"Martin Rossman, M.D., is one of the pioneers in developing the field of imagery. My colleagues and I have used his tapes in our clinical research and found them to be very useful. Highly recommended." - Dr. Dean Ornish
The 3 Keys to Calmness will also show you...
- How stress physically changes our body
- Why everyone who’s under stress doesn’t suffer in the same way
- How to replace toxic coping with healthy coping
- How deep relaxation lets your body repair, refresh and renew itself
- How healthy coping cuts doctor visits by almost half!
- How good it feels to be in control again - to be able to relax when and where you want
Here’s What You’ll Get in the Three Keys to Calmness course
- Mind/Body Medicine and Why It Is Critical to Find Calmness
- What Does Stress Have to Do with My Well-Being?
- How Healthy Coping Counters the Toxic Effects of Stress
- The Relaxation Response and the Three Keys to Calmness
- A Simple Way to Assess Your Stress and Tension Levels - audio
- A Simple Way to Assess Your Stress and Tension Levels - Written PDF
- How to Breathe From Your Belly
- The Three Keys to Calmness Meditation
- The Many Benefits of Relaxation, Guided Imagery, and Mind/Body Education
I'm Dr. Marty Rossman and I've taught thousands of patients, students, readers and viewers how to turn off the stress and turn on the relaxation response ... Give me about an hour and I'll teach it to you in my first online course, "The Three Keys to Calmness"