Registration is open! September 28 - 30
- Why worry is actually a helpful thing if you do it right.
- How to separate your "good worry" from "bad worry."
- Why it is so easy to develop a "bad worry" habit, and how to avoid that.
- How to make "good worry" a source of power and effectiveness.
- How to connect more clearly with your intuition to help you make good
- Experience a degree of freedom from worry that you might not have imagined was possible.
This little workshop works great on this schedule - a couple of hours Friday evening, a few hours Saturday and Sunday morning. Time to reflect, walk, nap, swim in the hot pool, get a massage. You could feel human again! Come on down - you'll get refreshed and renewed.
By the way, this is a terrific workshop for teenagers or college students who overstress. A gift that keeps on giving!